rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What the f*ck is wrong with me

What the f*ck is wrong with me

First of all, not trolling here, although this could look like it. My situation is a bit bad.
Also not trying to complain here. I'm a positive and social guy, and trying to find solutions here, since it's clearly necessary.

I'm 27-years old, have absolutely no game, and had sex with only one girl (which ended up being my girlfriend at the time for about a year, this is 3 years ago already. She did the most of the effort while we meet each other).

I live in a shared apartment. There is a girl in the other room that shows a lot of interest since day one. We went out already a lot, even on Valentine's day she proposed to do someting together, and she gave a lot of IOI (touching arms, knees, her putting her head on my shoulder when I tell a stupid joke, sending me hearts and kiss emojis in whatsapp, etc..).

To me, my problem is that I am a social, happy, friendly guy. I can talk easily with everybody. But when a girl shows actual interest in me, I have NO IDEA what I should do to escalate this further. I completely overthink the situation, usually start acting cold, and regret the situation later.. This makes it quite impossible to even advance to a stage of sex.

After the 4-5th ''date'', I just couldn't take it anymore and just kissed her out of the blue. Her first reaction was ''wow, i did not see that coming''. I didn't build it up, but needed to do something, so I kissed her quickly. She calmed down, and we kissed passionately a bit more. She was really tired (she works long days), and she went to sleep. She told me this on the date too, so I knew it was true, so wished her good night.

The next day, I act like nothing is going on. She came home from work, and I just said something like ''hey, how is your day'', completely ignoring the kiss of the other day. I didn't want to kiss or hug her and show to much neediness. But I acted the complete opposite. She probably thinks I was drunk, or didn't cared about it.

This happened 4-5 days ago, haven't mentioned it since. Couple of days after the kiss, we watched a movie together in my room (I didn't do nothing either), she shares her food with me,... I mean , seriously, I hope I'm not kicked out of this forum for acting like a pussy haha.

I really like this girl a lot. She's a happy girl, always smiling, always looking at the bright side of life. I see that her texts are getting a bit colder, so probably she's thinking ''this is never going to happen'', or she thinks I'm gay by now. Or she found somebody that actually has the balls to make a move on her....

Now I'm thinking ''meeeh, fucked it up again''. Happens all the time. Not the first time I sabotage myself.

Is there anything I can do to make this situation less awkward with this particular girl? I genuinely like her a lot. Maybe subconsciously also because these scenarios don't happen to often to me and I don't have much options.

If it's too late, so be it. Need to learn some game though. Any advice besides ''grow some fucking balls'' (which is true) is appreciated.
I think I need to date/fuck more girls and get this a bit out of my system. I'm all ears and ready to soak up all this knowledge.

Messages In This Thread