rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

She texted me this. "If you're hungry, i can come over and cook for you <3"

She texted me this. "If you're hungry, i can come over and cook for you <3"

It blew my mind, because i have never heard this one before. It caught me off guard.

So i met this cute girl 3 weeks ago for the first time at this club, when i had a bad night out, and was about to head home. We ended up talking for 30 minutes and she seemed so cool, unlike most girls i met that night, she was so energetic and happy. She made me laugh, not many girls do that. I asked for her number before i left. Later that night she messaged me "Where are you? did you go home?". I said yes. She said "Seriously why are you so damn handsome?". I took it as a compliment and said, you're cute yourself Wink she responded awww and sent a heart emoji. A week passed and i thought about her again, i messaged her asking if she's going out tonight, if i will be seeing her again. She said unfortunately she's working all this weekend and next one too. In my mind i thought she probably lost interest, and she's making up an excuse so i shouldn't spend more time on this. But i decided to throw in a last ditch effort. I said, text me when you're free some day, we should hang out. She said "sure, would love to".

2 weeks passed and while im minding my own business gaming others girls, she texts me out of the blue. "Are you going out tonight? let's meet up". I say sure. We meet at the same club and she introduces me to all her friends. They all seem so nice. We sit at the table, having a good time talking about all sort of stuff. She is very open and she wants to hold hands with me whenever i lay my arm around her. She seems very happy. She hugs me and tells me i smell great. Very strong IOI's. We're having the best time that night, dancing, laughing, kissing. This girl has such a good personality man, LTR material.

So it was getting late and we're about to head home. We kiss goodbye and part ways. I get home and she texts me "I want to admit something". I say bring it. "I like you a lot, you're unlike many guys i have met, you seem so genuine, and you make me so happy". I tell her i don't deserve all that flattering and that i like her too. We text a bit then she says "good night, text me when you wake up, if you want to of course <3". In the morning when i wake up i see a message from her saying good morning, and that she enjoyed last night. I recently moved out to my own place, from a small city to this big city to study, and i had mentioned it to her briefly. She asks me if i live alone, and i say yeah, and joke about me being awful at cooking, and that i miss my mothers food. She says "If you're hungry, i can come over and cook for you <3". Perhaps this isn't unusual for many of you, or guys who dated eastern european girls where it's in the culture. But for this feminist filled country, where they expect the man to cook / do everything etc, it's mindblowing. A gem.

Honestly i feel rusty as fuck, the only girl i have had over was my ex. Should i just invite her over to watch a movie? i feel like a pussy right now. I am always so confident with girls up until the point where things move to either my or their place. Maybe for the fact that if things escalate, it wont be a good experience for her i fear. The problem is that im a little bit insecure about having sex with her, since i feel like im lacking experience from my previous relationship. I feel like she expects something more, and i can't deliver.

I feel like if i will be busting in 20 seconds, she will think badly about me. Should i be honest and tell her that im inexperienced and just have her accept it? or should i just play confident and let things evolve naturally. She seem to genuinly like me, so im thinking she won't mind that much and maybe im just over thinking it. Inexperience and cumming in 2 minutes feels like shit man. I suppose i just need practice. What do you guys think? Is this a valid concern, or do i need to man up before i lose this girl.

Messages In This Thread