rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Flake Paradox

Flake Paradox

"Fuck that.

Why the hell would I start playing games too just to prove a point to a bitch and having to prove myself to her and that I'm evolutionary fit or some bullshit for her? No one is still 14 here, right?
No, instead just drop the bitch and believe in abundance.
At some point you'll just become too old to waste time on games or women like that."

You talk like a guy that has read some game books, but is missing some practical experience. First off, you're not doing it for you. you're doing it for the next guy. Its because people only think about themselves these days and men don't stick together no more that we now have a society where women can afford everything without consequences. Calling out girls on bad behaviour is part of the abundance mentality. Why? Because you know you might lose a hot girl when you call her out and yet you still do it. You can do that, because you have plenty others in line.

And you know what happens surprisingly? Many times those girls will be right back with full focus after seeing your display of ego and your higher authority than her. And not playing games haha, you talk like a kid man, dating women is all about playing games, cause that's exactly what women want, they want to be in an emotional rollercoaster all the time. Try providing that for them by being a logical strict normal rational male. You think like a logical man and that's great for behavior between men, but it wont get you far with women, unless you already have exceptional high status, which I doubt.

I get where you are coming from, because I thought the same as you did, but what you are forgetting is that women think like 14 year old's most of the time, especially the hot ones. So you gotta engage them on their level. If you 'feel to good for that' or something, that's fine, but you will lose a lot more hot women than the next guy that is willing to play and that knows how to play.

Messages In This Thread