rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to salvage this situation?

How to salvage this situation?

I matched a girl on Tinder and she was interested off the bat. We had a short series of texts and then met for drinks a few days later. Things went well; she touched me, laughed at my jokes, gave me the puppy eyes look, etc etc. She said we should go to a restaurant for dinner another time and I said the following week would be good for me.

She said she had to go home and I ignored her and kept talking. She stood still and we talked some more before I said its time for us to go.

I never have any troubles kiss closing but because I liked her and wanted her to think about me some more, I kissed her on both cheeks but she actually went for the lip kiss. I gave her a peck and we went our separate ways.

About 5 days later I text her to meet up for dinner and she ignored. I then called her 4 days later and left a voicemail and she texted back something along the lines of "I have family problems and dont have time to see anyone at the moment."

I actually like her and want to see her again. I plan to wait a few weeks and then try again. Am I out of luck? I might be over-thinking the kiss thing but my other experiences tell me that if a girl makes herself vulnerable and you don't reciprocate then you are toast.

How should I proceed?

Messages In This Thread