rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chad Uber driver gets attacked by girl who tried to rip him off

Chad Uber driver gets attacked by girl who tried to rip him off

Quote: (02-22-2018 07:54 PM)Sumanguru Wrote:  

Stop engaging stupid people.

A) Don't be pissed. Uber charges her for the distance that he drove her. He won't get the full amount he would have if he would have driven her the complete distance, but he'll still be paid for his time and travel.

B) After she cancels the ride, don't engage. Remember, you're already getting your fair share. Just say, "You cancelled the ride. OK, goodbye." If she says anything else, say, "Please leave my car now or I'll call the cops." Perhaps point to the camera that's currently recording for good measure.

Instead he engages this crazy (and high?) chick in a debate.

Play stupid games with stupid people and win stupid prizes.

The moment she cancelled the ride the Uber insurance coverage ended. If you get into an accident after that, neither Uber nor your personal car insurance will cover damages and the passenger can sue you to recover damages.

If you have a gut feeling that a passenger will cause trouble, you cancel the ride and tell them to get the fuck out of your car otherwise you are calling cops. Your car, your rules. I used to drive Uber when it was cool and money was good. You dump these cheap fucks the moment you smell bullshit.

If you own the car, you can record the ride if you place a placard inside informing about it. Uber doesn't have policy against recordings. The former CEO of Uber Travis Kalanick was recorded in a similar manner for getting into an argument with a driver, and the driver posted the video on Youtube. There was also an executive of Taco Bell who lost his job for assaulting the driver in a way this woman did.

Messages In This Thread