rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Drake's game

Drake's game

Quote: (02-25-2018 06:03 PM)tr1cky Wrote:  

@banna - how come you werent interested in a girl hot enough to get invited to a Drake party?

Because I don't give a shit about gaming broads obsessed after OVO and their affiliates. Some of them when I go out just by appearance you can already see that's what they're on and I don't even bother. These 2 were actually students at a university here...or so they said.

I just want to game girls without feeling to be affiliated to OVO or be seen as some professional basketball player....is that too much to ask? Lol.

I can't fully blame Drake for all this like some are.....he just ain't helping the situation.

The arrival of the Raptors in 95-96 (+ visiting NBA teams) and their entourages changed the landscape here forever.

And with them came opportunists like Mona. I'm sure as a once concession stand girl she surveyed the rather quaint Toronto entertainment scene and felt like Tony Montana taking over the cocaine scene in Miami with the line: "This city is one big pussy waiting to get fucked"

And regarding her and Toronto thats literally what happened.

Messages In This Thread