rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where can you find highest male competition?

Where can you find highest male competition?

Quote: (02-20-2018 03:43 PM)Pointer Wrote:  

The average male height in Australia is quite low at 1.75m. I don't know where you got this bullshit about Australia but in Europe they rank quite low in terms of SMV, especially in countries where English is not the main language, girls struggle to understand what the hell they're saying with that weird accent.

Countries like Netherlands, Norway or even Serbia would rank among the top. Combined with a decent standard of living, the first 2 would certainly rank among the most competitive provided the men are red pill and learn game.

I would not put much faith in statistics about the average height in Australia: I'm 5'10" (178cm) and I'm always one of the shortest (Caucasian) guys either walking around the city or at nightlife venues.
I guess the 'average' is brought down by the shorter guys who are either quite a bit older or minorities, but you aren't competing with FOB guys who spend all their time working/studying, nor are you competing with pensioners.

As others have said, the competition is made worse by obesity (fewer attractive girls); a cultural focus on male physical aesthetics or sporting accomplishments above all else (except in Melbourne where involvement in the music industry is the major DHV), reducing the impact that self-improvement beyond gym membership can have on your dating prospects; and terrible gender ratios in nightlife venues and dating apps, though not necessarily in the wider population. On the bright side, the idea that most Australian men are jacked is plain wrong, and you can still stand out if you have a well-developed physique.

All that said, I would rather game in Australia than most parts of the Middle East, or in cities with a very high ratio of high-value men to available females: Dubai, L.A., and Monaco, for example. With these exceptions in mind, and notwithstanding quality of life, monetary, linguistic and family issues that make emigration challenging and in some cases impossible or undesirable, I'd pick nearly anywhere else in the world to game.

Messages In This Thread