rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Whorish behavior of EE girls is convincing me they're no different than Western girls

Whorish behavior of EE girls is convincing me they're no different than Western girls

Quote: (02-21-2018 04:44 AM)droughtmeat Wrote:  

OP literally just chose three bad girls. Of course those girls exist everywhere in the world, except maybe in places like north korea or north sentinel island.

You literally chose an 18 year old who is mentally ill...seriously?
This looks more like purely anecdotal evidence to me. But yea, still good to know that "even in EE" undesirable women exist.

I didn't choose any of these girls. I gave you three anecdotal examples of girls I was hanging out with, coincidently they're the first 3 that popped into my head, that is we were running in the same social circles because we had the same friends. And to be clear I would not date girl one if given the opportunity. Mental illness and drug issues are clear no-nos. Girl 2 sure i would, but she's an attention whore which i dislike immensely, but then again, as i point out here, most EE girls are becoming attention whores if they're not already. Girl 3 hell yeah I'd date, I don't know if she f*ed any dudes on vacations. But she gets the presumption of innocence right haha?

Maybe my deeper point here is that social media can be deceiving, thus you need to be alert whether they put stuff on their social media or not. If a girl is hooking up with a dude, there's likely to be no evidence of it on social media. What goes on social media, is just as important as what doesn't go on it. Very similar to a person with large gaps in their resume. You have to fill in the blanks, it's all right there in front of you.

Messages In This Thread