rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Whorish behavior of EE girls is convincing me they're no different than Western girls

Whorish behavior of EE girls is convincing me they're no different than Western girls

Quote: (02-20-2018 04:08 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Yes and no - girls' mentality gets impacted heavily by feminism, social media and online dating - also the opportunities of fucking foreigners.

But .... the gender ratios are still sane in EE. You will find many girls with busted dudes. You will also find hot girls in the 7-9 range aged 18-22 settling down with promising nerd-look-alikes and ugly shy boys.

So no - the sexual market in EE is not as bad ad in the West and it cannot become as bad so long as gender ratios are still as sane as in the 1980s in the West and poverty also makes girls focus on survival (and less on party fucking) much sooner - some as soon as 19 putting their eggs in the basket of a smart nerdy young man. That simply is much much rarer in the West.

I don't think that's correct. Not that it isn't impactful but probably not the main reason.

As I suspected, it is likely because of the Second World War which decimated male population, especially from Eastern Europe, according to the Pew Research Centre. There are no precise estimates but some 25 million Russian men alone lost their lives. If we take this into account, then it explains why it's less competitive market for men in this part of Europe.

Simply, buyer-seller market dynamic is a little bit more in favour of the male buyer.

My Adventures in Game updates on the go: twits by Max Detrick

Unbowed. Unbent. Unbroken.

I don’t ever give up. I mean, I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
-- Elon Musk

Messages In This Thread