rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Whorish behavior of EE girls is convincing me they're no different than Western girls

Whorish behavior of EE girls is convincing me they're no different than Western girls

This post mainly relates to social media, but also has some real-life EE examples.

Couple things, I'm on Instagram, and that's it, no other social media. I have posted like 5 times or so in past 4 months, and that's probably excessive to be honest. yeah i'm pretty religious about viewing their stories, but i'm stopping that today, by hiding the app on my phone. I don't try to message the girls i follow but sometimes it happens if they take a photo of something relevant (examples would be serbian beer, EDM music, cigarettes, which i'm all into). I know all the girls I follow and have met multiple times IRL.

Girl 1: I met her when she was my buddy's GF. turns out he was the number 2 dude on rotation for her. Her main dude was a bartender closer to 25 than 20, but all things considered that's pathetic because being a bartender isn't much in the scheme of life. So, a whore, but found her to be pleasant to talk to. Slightly wierd bc of no drinking or drugs, smoked a lot of cigs, but on mental meds. Red flag one. Broke up with my buddy. "she's a whore, etc." fairly common thing in serbia apparently, hypergamy, lol. Chat with her occasionally on social media, drinking and doing drugs again, even though she said it had "fucked her up" in the past. only 18 yo at this point. Posts photos of her and her soccer hooligan looking BF partying every day.

Girl 2: Sister of girl one, but hotter, and an aspiring actress. Hot as hell, on the level of Melania.... Sweet girl but she attention whores on IG every day, esp. with photos of her actor BF. Smug as hell. too many pseudo-model photos. having hung out with her in person multiple times the accent is sexy as hell, but she's still an obvious attention whore.

Girl 3: She's from macedonia as opposed to serbia. literally every photo of her features her ass or her rack, which is quite nice. aspiring kim k I guess. Went to turkey to fuck turks i presume, because that's what slavic girls do. Left a long paper trail of her trip there. Also had the gumption to carry around a selfie stick when I last hung out with her. But on the flip side, she let me hang out at her apartment and was sweet as hell, making me coffee n sheet and sharing her cigs with me. I want to nut inside her, because she fits the checkboxes, 22 or 23, orthodox christian, dark hair, big boobs and ass and nice hips, etc, etc. But still an attention whore.

all 3 girls were whores and asked me why did i not have an iphone... had a s6 or whatever.... Had a macbook pro but guess that's too cheap for them....

also were all on their phones just as much as a western girl would be... The wall has fallen, gentlemen. Silicon Valley has penetrated the east.

Messages In This Thread