rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The morel pussy

The morel pussy

Quote: (09-19-2011 02:58 PM)azulsombra Wrote:  

I haven't encounter many long-lipped pussies but one long-term fuckbuddy that did have one was an absolute freak. I never did oral with her but she was down for whatever. Loved to give head and was wet everytime we went out. She said the lips rubbed together a lot and that constant stimulation kept her superhorny. She actually wanted to fuck more than I did (which is saying a lot.) This girl was south american so I'm sure that had something to do with it. Its not a negative or positive trait in my view, just natural variety. Still, I'm curious are there any countries that are known to have more women built like this or is it completely random?

In the West you occasionally get naturally elongated lips and swollen clits. In Africa especially Uganda,Rwanda, Burundi and Tanzania (NOT KENYA!)there is a tradition of labial and clitoral elongation. It looks weird at first. Think of a tiny hairless baby bat or a deformed butterfly. But those bitches are the best! They squirt easily and can soak the mattress.
The largest clit I saw was 2 inches on a Tutsi while the labia were at least 4 inches.

Messages In This Thread