rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Travel Ultrabook Recommendations

Travel Ultrabook Recommendations

Quote: (02-14-2018 06:19 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Microsoft Surface Book.

Hands down unmatched. The light weight and touchscreen alone is legendary level.

The gpu inside the base is strong enough for anything other than high end gaming.

Only down side is the price possibly.

I have one and even bought my mother one because it is so strong.

Going into a corporate or board level meeting with one while others have stupid iPads is hilarious. They will be all over your ass about what it can do and be fuming about why IT support had not issued them one.

For travel it is even better.

Other brands of ultra books are full of bloat ware. Microsoft puts only their OS on them. That's it. You won't have a half full hard drive when you get one.

I could talk about these all day long. Let me know if you have any questions.

You don't have to be a geek to know that the first thing you should do when buying a new laptop is to format everything and re-install Windows.

I would go for Dell XPS 15. They are launching a 2-in-1 this year which looks amazing and comes with a new Intel CPU/AMD Graphics combination on one chip. Weights 2kg and is much smaller than other 15'' laptops due to slim bezels.

https://www.anandtech.com/show/12252/del...m-graphics

Messages In This Thread