rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should the US support Israel in case of war against Iran?

Should the US support Israel in case of war against Iran?

Quote: (05-14-2018 06:36 PM)Going strong Wrote:  

Quote: (05-13-2018 11:04 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Most of us contend that obviously the average "Jew-on-the-street" is not involved in some sort of vast conspiracy but the reality is that virtually every organisation that seeks to undermine Western culture and usher in neo-marxism is headed and/or funded highly disproportionately by Jews.

I can think of quite a bunch of "organizations seeking to undermine Western culture" that are not "headed and/or funded highly disproportionately by Jews".

Like, BLM. Or the Euro-Parliament Intergroup "on LGBT Rights".[Image: dodgy.gif] And what about the U.N. itself? I don't reckon the UN is headed or funded by Jews, quite the contrary actually.

I don't know about these other groups, but isn't George Soros, the main funder of BLM, Jewish?
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201...eral-foun/

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Messages In This Thread