rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should the US support Israel in case of war against Iran?

Should the US support Israel in case of war against Iran?

Quote: (05-14-2018 10:23 PM)TigerMandingo Wrote:  

Quote: (05-13-2018 07:15 PM)PharaohRa Wrote:  

They also have the mindset of women due to their self-destructive and schizophrenic tendencies. Anyone in the group who tries to reform the downsides of Jewish culture are either silenced by their own because they cannot stand the truth that change/reform is needed (just like women) or become so discouraged that they convert to the host culture and lead pogroms against their former kinsmen.

Great post.

Have you ever wondered why there are so few ex-Jews, for instance? You often hear about ex-Muslims, ex-Christians, but very few individuals who have abandoned Judaism. That's because of its highly insular nature and tendency to keep its members in-line. Groupthink is an understatement when it comes to Jews. They have zero ability for self-criticism or reflection. That is why anti-semites have to do it for them. Half of my family is Jewish. I can tell you that they are the most paranoid, neurotic people I have ever come across. Now you can imagine what Israel is like. It is a country that honestly believes the next Holocaust is just around the corner, despite no credible existing threats.

The Holocoust is a brainwashing tool not only for Whites to justify their extermination - it is a method to keep it's own people constantly paranoid and expecting gruesome extermination for no apparent reason at all. Even Rabbis admitted that a good reason for Hitler's actions were the 20 mio. Russians and Ukrainians killed by mostly Jewish Bolsheviks in the 20 years before.

Though to be fair - their paranoia in the Middle East saved their asses. They would be wiped out without it. But it's a double-edged sword which serves both their elite as well as the globalists. I personally think that a certain somewhat paranoid mindset is not bad, just don't overdo it.

Messages In This Thread