rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should the US support Israel in case of war against Iran?

Should the US support Israel in case of war against Iran?

Quote: (05-13-2018 11:04 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Well that's kind of what the forum is.

The RVF was one of the last right wing groups that used to loosely be affiliated with the alt-right to normalise the JQ to some degree. Most of us came here thinking it was nonsense but the numbers rack up pretty quickly, as do the roll calls on most progressive organisations, so no, it's not nonsense. The forum has undertaken a very painful process of red-pilling ourselves on that issue.

Most of us contend that obviously the average "Jew-on-the-street" is not involved in some sort of vast conspiracy but the reality is that virtually every organisation that seeks to undermine Western culture and usher in neo-marxism is headed and/or funded highly disproportionately by Jews.

It's not tin-foil hat nonsense to simply come to terms with what's plainly obvious if one dares to notice.

Your response/post falls into the inarguable debate class in my opinion. Thus I agree with everything you wrote. I also like many of your post in general.

But why polarize people that might also agree with you.? I'm half Jewish and my father is a Christian Oblate that married a Jewish woman. I went to war to fight the Islamic extremist. I was 17 when 9/11 happened. When I got to college I joined NROTC and got so antsy I said fuck NROTC and enlisted. My half Jewish ass got shot not once but twice for the West. That's right I went back for more after because I'm a Zionist shill.

My Jewish side of the family served in the US Military in Panama and Vietnam. My Uncle was the XO of the Independence during Vietnam and cousins both US Navy F4 Pilots napalmed commies in nam. One received the Distinguished Flying Cross twice. Or their father and uncle who was an officer on the the Yorktown when it sank the other ran a DSV (Dive Support Vessel) both became flag officers one lower rear and one a upper rear Admiral. All were Jewish Americans.

Look it's fucking a stupid point to make. Many Jews are on the right side of politics and we don't support the stupid shit the many reformist Jews support. But to throw an entire group of people into a bucket like they are some asset class is a fools debate.

Go over and tell Massad in Tel Aviv your generalizations, they are a pretty apolitical group that couldn't give a fuck what the public or politicians think about shit as all they want to do is pick up arms and kill anything that threatens your and I's freedom to debate.

I'm not defending the reformist side of my mothers genetics. But I can sure as shit say none that I met ever undermined western culture. In fact, I battle my liberal Jewish family members and actively attempt to redpill as many of the younger ones as possible.

We do have an active culture war in the Jewish community. It's fucking intense actually. So I'll give you some talking points there at least.

Messages In This Thread