rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How many sexless dates before nexting?

How many sexless dates before nexting?

Everything has already been said I guess.

But what I hate and have noticed a few times is that I can bang a pretty average girl on the first date, and then a week or a few days after the bang, when we go and hang out a second time, they suddenly won't put out. It's like they've decided that they now need to show that they're prude and serious girlfriend material AFTER already getting dicked.

A few times I've had it happen after meeting a woman the second time after a bang and then when I've made moves to bang her again she have lashed out in a little rant how men just want to fuck and doesn't want anything serious to do with her and that has been the end of it all. Usually girls 25-40 years old who've been riding the cock carousel.

I also hate it when I can just tell that chick has been fucked on first dates before and had ONS but now tries to make me the bitchboy who has to wait and take her on multiple dates. Those types are on the other hand easy to fool into bed pretty fast anyway.

Messages In This Thread