rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

On Hobbies

On Hobbies

Do things you dont like and push through. If you dont like a sport maybe you're being a pussy and not pushing yourself. If you dont like reading maybe You're a Dumbass and its easier to go watch tv instead.

Combat sports suck when you are doing basics amd getting your ass kicked but that's 80% of the gig. Drilling and getting your ass kicked by those better than you.

Surfing isn't fun when you just get pounded by mother nature,stung by jelly fish,are sketched out about the sharks at that one rocky spot,and catch 0 waves.

Gymnastics isnt enjoyable when you are just doing basic moves to strengthen a specific tendon or teach the body strength in a specific position. You keep going because of the rewards long term.

I've never played chess or poker but im sure its not fun losing but you keep going and get better anyways.

I disagree with recognizing video games and that type of stuff as valid hobbies. Sure its enjoyable but you dont get any skills or ability out of it long term. I used to play video games a lot but long term you dont get anything out of them. They aren't rewarding long term.

Messages In This Thread