rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women collecting fuck trophies on social media-red flag

Women collecting fuck trophies on social media-red flag

I broke up with my girlfriend 2 days ago. Her liking a celebrity's selfies online and liking photos of other attention whore women showing their half-naked bodies to get likes was the last red flag for me. It was just such a turn off.

I don't want my future wife to be so fucking dumb in the head that she can't see through the whole superficial bullshit with Instagram and social media.
Ok if she is on there and chats with her friends and talks about cooking, yoga and that sort of bullshit but if she's following a bunch of other guys taking selfies or sexualised pictures or show hypergamy behaviour for celebrities in superficial and overrated businesses (such as DJs, actors, models, rappers etc) that's not only a red flag but a dealbreaker.

That's the type of woman that would most probably consider cheating on you if she ever got a chance with a celebrity or a guy with +20000 followers on Instagram.

If you're screening a girl for LTR you need to get a fake account and follow her activity on social media early on and she if she is constantly checking in other dudes, an ex or are liking guys' gym-selfies and that bullshit or if she seems to be the very superficial type who takes a bunch of attention whore pictures or like others' attention whore photos.

Would you really want your family/friends be able to see that your wife is liking and showing hypergamous behaviour towards celebrities online?
Or indicating that she has interest in other men than you? Fuck that, go cuckold on someone else's time.

Nah, that's something a wife do. A woman with wife potential does not keep her ex on there or take part in superficial bs.
Bang them sluts and then hand them over to someone else. It's exactly what I did.

Messages In This Thread