rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Black Panther: The Alt Right Comic Book Hero?

Black Panther: The Alt Right Comic Book Hero?

If you're watching comic book movies you may still be in the basement of mom's house or a NEET, but that being said....

Media reception was sickening for the film. Basically 100pc critical acclaim. Opened up the Guardian and nearly spit my coffee out, the review was so fawning. Media been hyping the film for weeks now. Who's fault is it blacks dudes aren't being repped in film? oh, that's right, it's the dudes in hollywood's fault....

I guess you would call the philosophy behind the film afro futurism? Can't say I know much about it. Where were the flying pyramids, I'm seriously dissapointed... But anyway, isn't Wakanda basically a Trump Maga state that keeps the immigrants out?

Film criticism/ literature criticism is a bunch of BS most the time, that being said, would love to see some MAGA types, or alt-righters, holding up the film as accurately portraying Trump's MAGAland or something like that.

Also semi related, people are pissed that there's no lgbtqs in the film: http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2...sentation/

(I don't watch many Hollywood films any more, much less comic book films, or the deluge of sequels, as for TV I watch about 1 hr per week).

Messages In This Thread