rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Black Panther: The Alt Right Comic Book Hero?

Black Panther: The Alt Right Comic Book Hero?

Quote: (02-19-2018 08:17 PM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

Quote: (02-17-2018 04:11 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Quote: (02-16-2018 08:45 PM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

A real achievement would be a film studio popping up in Africa putting out their own mainstream productions...

Got you covered there:

As much as this is a laughable piece of shit I have to give them credit for at least trying. It's the same way I feel about Bollywood...there's nothing more unappealing to me from an aesthetic, cultural, and artistic level than seeing a bunch of IRTs singing and dancing on one leg shaking their head back and forth. However, I do give Indians credit for putting together something original based on their culture which is undeniably profitable.

Going forward more countries should have the ambition to form their own entertainment media. The more media you have the more it detracts from Hollywood's cultural and global hegemony. Some people would make the claim that Hollywood movies adds to U.S. soft power worldwide but i'd argue that it does far more damage culturally speaking by spreading global homo/feminist/corporatist Jewish agenda.

This is why I like Korean films a lot. They have reached the point where they have a lot of different genres, good actors, and well developed film production studios. They also don't follow Hollywood tropes and quite a few of their films are red pill as fuck..bordering on black pill. If more countries followed Korea's model of separating away from Hollywood's lead it would be a positive thing.

Weird you bring that up. I can't remember where I read or heard this, but one thesis of the dominance of Hollywood is that World War II devastated the film industries of Germany, Eastern Europe, Italy, France, Russia, Korea, etc... and sent what surviving talent was left to the USA and thus Hollywood. Supposedly before WW II, these countries had vibrant film industries. It proposes that what we are now seeing is the re-emergence of what existed in the pre WW II world.

Messages In This Thread