rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Black Panther: The Alt Right Comic Book Hero?

Black Panther: The Alt Right Comic Book Hero?

Been to the cinema with a buddy and I think this will be the last movie I watched from Disney's Marvel or Disney's Star Wars for that matter - or best all of their crap.

The movie was moderately well-done, but they definitely cut cost. Also it is clear that that the usual Hollywood sheisters and liberals made it. It was also very much dumbed down.

SPOILERS

+ It was interesting to see a futuristic African nation, which looks maybe cool from the outside, but they simply don't explain it at all
+ they made the characters look like this with big lips:
[Image: 18954832_10155321947516774_2641883955237...50x375.jpg]
+ In a way Wakanda is one united nation, but they have multiple tribes like the big-lip moronic tribe and the Gorilla tribe
+ Some of the Wakandan tribes live in fucking mud-huts and are creating giant war rhinos on which they ride into battle????!!!!!!!
+ The entire imperial warrior tribe are comprised of women and the women are not even having any exo-skeletons or anything - they are just super-warriors and there is no male warrior in sight in the Royal Guard. Also - their main general is a 27yo woman who is the main guard of Black Panther. I get it - some kings may have wanted some sexy guards like Gaddafi or some rare instances in peaceful times, but this simply looks stupid
+ Also - all the female guards have shaved heads and in one scene that female guards scoffs at the idea of wearing a wig - calling it disgraceful. Bitch just insulted all the Weave-wearers in the world I guess.
+ They showed skyscrapers of a city that must be inhabited by millions of highly intelligent people, but all you see closeup are the streets where they filmed some conversations were more like off-city dirt roads. They don't show how to feed such a massive population, they don't show the factories since Wakanda is seemingly completely independent (so how do they mine and refine all the metal, create concrete, create all their products?) No closeup of the city is ever shown - just the throne room, the laboratory and the Vibranium mines - other than the dirt-road parts of the city which are swamped with big-lipped folk using their futuristic Wakandan Ipads.
The mother of Black Panther looks the best of the lot, because they made her have decent hair at least:
[Image: black-panther-22.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.2x.png]
The actress truly proves the black-don't-crack-mantra.

+ Interesting scene where the tribe leader - who raises rhinos AND LIVES IN FUCKING MUD-HUTS while the others are living in modern skyscrapers with airconditioning - this guy says something:
" We cannot let refugees come into Wakanda or Wakanda will become like all the other places in Africa." Yup - Alt Right partly confirmed.
+ What irked me more than the inconsistencies and the dumbing down was rather this:

A) There was affirmative gender action everywhere - from the all-female imperial guard, to the super-general who is a 20-something woman, to the lead scientist who seems to be a 20yo girl. Also she invents most of it on her own, because you see only one scientist extra. I guess Feminism rules in Wakanda!

B) They dug a bit too much into the White Supremacy rules everything and oppresses blacks and all races everywhere. The sister of Black Panther calls the only stranded white guy in Wakanda "colonialist". The Gorilla clan in addition does gorilla noises and says that the colonialist cannot talk in his presence.

By the way - the Gorilla tribe has the coolest crib with giant gorillas holding up massive constructions high up in the snowy mountains. But they also are clad more like bushmen, which does not make sense.

Also their plan of conquering the entire fucking world via their superior weaponry? Jeez - send out a few thousand tank-busting Vibranium guns and you conquer 5 bio. people? And who are they sending them out to? Compton to start a riot with those babies?

It's a moderately entertaining movie, where they unfortunately masculinized the women (most of them are the super-warriors) and they created a nonsense world, a mostly nonsense plot, a dumbed down version of a high-IQ African nation.

The actors are likeable and I especially liked the Gorilla tribe.

If I had done this, then I would have created them more realistically - a highly intellectual African tribe whose IQs were raised tremendously by the Vibranium that seeped into the water, they would be more like Vulcans equipped with logic retaining only ceremonial aspects of their African heritage. That would be frankly more inspirational and also more logical than the hogwash that was made up by some SJW in Hollywood.

Because it would take such a people to create a highly advanced isolationist country. And for God's sake let the hot women have some hair and let them be fucking women. Wonder Woman was created in the 1940s or they would have made her bald and covered up all her body.

And leave the combat rhinos and spear-hand-to-hand-combat in the 18th century. Wakanda probably would have outlasted the spear around the year 1200. There is zero reason why they should use it.

The entire society reminds me somehow of some idiotic creations of Neanderthals in furs sitting in skyscrapers in Frankfurt. Something on that scale was off.

When the Japanese create their SF-movies about a future Japan, then they are creating a fully futuristic country. They have their Ancient ceremonies and garb only for show and celebrations. They don't have Samurais and peasants strutting around with Iphones.

Ah well - how this movie is the most important for black America eludes me. All it does is reinforces the notion that Whitey is oppressing blacks and that all of Africa would be like Wakanda if only Whitey had not come along - never mind Asia or what they had done, that does not fit the narrative.

But alas - it's not the fault of the nice actors and cast - movie was created by White Slavers at Disney anyway.

Messages In This Thread