rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Begone ye, Text game DEMON!

Begone ye, Text game DEMON!

My text game is amateurish, too, but my sense is that texts should be either logistical or emotional/sensory payload. Maintenance texts should always be the latter or they shouldn't happen. A woman's inner world is often actually incredibly boring and she's counting on you to play with her and add some color. Imagine an ICBM of feels coming in on the target, a blast, and then silence.

I feel like those messages you showed us are supposed to be one or the other but never quite achieve liftoff, and it's just small talk because you're messaging for the sake of messaging - which is easy to do.

The other day a woman sent me a message about something personal and, due to the context of the conversation, I Google Translated something into her mother's native language and pasted it to her as a joke. She replied in that language telling me it was a "very sexy" thing to do, so I sent her back something absolutely filthy. We've never exchanged anything sexual. She loved it, like passing coded notes in class and finding out she's the star in a trashy romance novel. Then, we're done. I'm gone before I make it weird trying to find something else to say and she's bored. For her, this will keep her hamster going for hours.

[Image: 294895-smoke-pellets.jpg]

She'll cooperate next time I try to engage her attention, because she knows she gets a treat at the end. Skip the low-quality/low-payoff stuff that will dilute that part of her impression of you.

If you *need* to text for any reason other than meeting, find a way to add that payload. Do some impressionist painting with your words (Like AneroidOcean said above, don't be too logical. So you're on vacation. Are you warm by a fire? Does a desert sunset look like sweet cotton candy? So you did pull-ups. She doesn't care. Are you "sweating", "pumped", "breathing heavy"?), send a beautiful picture that will make her wish she was included in your life and feel like she's on a mini-date (Did the beef and eggs *look* great?), create just a little mystery/danger to give her something to worry about until she hears from you again, or make some assumptions and tie what she's talking about to the most interesting subject she knows: herself. "Why, what's the draw of that for you? Is this something you've been thinking about trying since you were a little girl?"

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Messages In This Thread