rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Begone ye, Text game DEMON!

Begone ye, Text game DEMON!

-LONG EFFORT POST AHEAD-
So, I have quite the situation trying to force it's way up my bunghole and melt my insides, lads.

I seem to have a text-game demon that indefatigably manages to kill almost every single texting exchange I have with eligible women.
I'll be the first to admit that my confidence and actions, especially around women, have been massively refurbished from nonexistance since I was younger, but I seem to not get a damn thing about texting and I've been forced to watch phone leads wither to death in my hands more times than I'm comfortable with.

I usually poke around to see if the woman is open to plainly texting, if not, I try for CH 1 for 3 maxim and throw in non-sequitur and projection for when I can.

Here are some examples from the past couple weeks:

1) Woman I dated in high school, tracks me down every couple of months to see if I want to date(fuck), texted me randomly out of the blue, says I'm the only man to ever make her feel like a "woman", yadda yadda:
her: What are you up to?
me: Saving the world
her: That sounds pretty good, are you still in -city-?
me: No *lady*, I won't allow you to try and take me on a date and seduce me, I'm not that kind of guy </3 (assume the sale)
her:LOL well I'm glad that's out of the way, because I was totally just deciding whether or not to trap you in my dungeon because you're out of my league lol, jk.
meBig Grinungeon? Idk lady I don't think you'd be a good rope bunny
her: "LOL (seriously though, aren't you going to take me out)"<-she did text that with the parentheses
-logistics, can't really settle so choose sunday, she wants afternoon-
her: after 11? I have morning shift
me: idk I prefer early morning ...
-dead-
My best guess for this scenario is that I may have had good momentum but by using both "idk" and ellipses, I just somehow beta'd out, or she found something else, oh well, I'm a student of life.

2)Another woman I dated but dropped out on because of family matters, randomly texted me up about a week ago:
her:Hey how are you? Sorry I haven't kept in touch, I've had a looooong month.
-Deleted her number so went through the usual "who is this", probably helped DHV but I'm not entirely sure-
me:I'm at x place for an interview right now
her: wow, good luck!
-2 hours-
meBig Grinamn, that was interesting
-minor talk about what I was there for-
me: yeah, everything great on my end, what's up with you?
-dead air for 2 days-
-after 4 days:-
me: Gay
-immediate response-
her: What?

I'm not sure what happened, my only good guess is that I treated the convo too much like talking and not trying to get dick in vag which probably turned off her tingles, it's extremely interesting yet not surprising that classic CH non-sequitur got an immediate response

3)Girl I ran into at the store, Did more of a zan thing and had a long fruitful convo with her, she was digging her phone out of her pocket before I could even finish saying she should come "visit me sometime".
her: Found the book you recc'd! *note she sent a pic of her holding it, which I found odd since I'd only known her for 45 mins at that point*
me:wonderful
-2 hours later-
her:btw my name is ***** just in case haha
her: what are you up to?
me:made dinner, going to dive into the book I got
her:Awesome, what'd you make?
me:Beef and eggs, going to try and get some pullups/chins in after if I can make sure my finger doesn't explode again (long story, she kinda knew)
-radio silence-
-because I didn't want to lose her, the next day I looked up a bunch of text game resources and went with a non-sequitor/eavesdrop-
me, next day: we'll see (badly engineered, I know now)
-more silence-

In this case, I felt like I had such incredible momentum but something just happened and I either blew up (if not the day of, then when I sent the "we'll see") or I need to get the balls and say "you, me, date." more often.
Really hope some of the more experienced guys here can see what I'm doing right and wrong. I know I'm not doing the best job of spinning plates, and that's getting fixed, and I also feel as though I should use texting to get more straight to the fucking date or her in a bed. At present I'm also weak when it comes to dates because I have probably about ZERO kino, and aside that, I also have these self-limiting beliefs (text game demon, zero kino, scarce women in my life) but I'm correcting all of those currently in the strongest possible matter.
Aside that, I'm not entirely sure where I'm out on these exchanges, and any help or insight would be appreciated.

cheers

Messages In This Thread