rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Future career?

Future career?

So it have been already 3 months. A lot of didn´t change. I have almost gave up on going through job advertisments. Most of the job interviews ended up being bullshit. I only started to do some manual labour with my friends. Easy job, sometimes we do almost nothing but money is also not very good.

Last job interview I attended was for manager position for big shop chain (actually working as manager of one shop). After second round they offered me to continue in selection prodedure not as manager but deputy manager. So I did second round again, than third round in assesment centre and the accepted me.
Entry money is still too good, much bigger than any other job offers and almost as big as officer in military (it was the same, but there was a raise in military recently).
On one hand, working in shop doesn´t seem to be so attractive to me, but on the other hand, I wouldn´t get this much money anywhere else except military and future career possibilities are good here.

So I guess I should accept it without doubt.
I will try that and I will see.
Another options in my mind is ultimate adventure as armed volunteer/contractor in undisclosed country in Africa. At this moment this seems to be most tempting option for me. Just a little bit more, just do that one step into unknown and throw everything away and do that... Or military, again, of course.

"Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people."

Messages In This Thread