rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Still a virgin

Still a virgin

Eggs are better protein than meat, so you can eat fish and eggs instead of beef.

But.... I don't know what muscles matter here, he is asking how to deal with his virginity, not asking into about body building. Yeah muscles may help but I don't think this is the main problem. I would say success with girls is 90% mental (some people call it inner game), for sure not muscles! I have some ugly friends with belly fat who get a lot of girls and I have friends who are handsome like fashion model but then are totally incapable with women.... so physical appearance cont for you not for them.... I think here the main problem may be a kind of self insecurity linked with virginity...

Anyway you have a bunch of choices... forse example:

1) don't care about virginity, don't think that a 18-20 years old girl is a super sex skilled, happened to me to find such young girls that they weren't able to do a blowjob, is normal.... are first experiences for them too, especially at college... You can find also a 30 years old woman who is not so skilled... so chill out.... and even if you find a super skilled high sex drive woman (the type that would make tired Rocco Siffredi) she won't judge you for the first time you have sex with her, but at least how you would learn to give her pleasure....

2) If it is really a psychological problem your virginity and you want to loose it at all cost, think to pay a slut.... is not the nicest way but you will solve fast the problem. Rocco Siffredi did the same... and he doesn't have any troubles with girls.....

3) the only things that you may be worried about if you aren't ready could be a MMA match (if you aren't ready you could REALLY get hurt) maybe war.... or flying a plane...... sex is just something pleasurable especially first experiences..... so chill out and get chicks laid and enjoy the moment while you are playing with their vagina!

PS when I was young I always had a super looking good physical aspect, at 13 years old I was 1,80 m for example with a great body, (now I'm 1,85 m) I looked like an Abercrombie model when I was 16-17. Lot of muscles too, because of sport and have a super good genetic can still gain muscles without so much effort..... but at that time I was a total disaster with women although I was also able to get their attention.... I can still remember the girls wanted to be approached from me.... now is so funny to think.... so physical appearance count up to a certain point.... In that period I had a friend who was (and he is still) ugly and a little fat too for sure not in shape! he was able to get any women he wanted.... so people who talk about muscles have still to learn.....

Messages In This Thread