rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination

Quote: (02-25-2018 11:22 PM)Spaniard88 Wrote:  

Quote: (02-25-2018 09:38 PM)kosko Wrote:  

Uganda - UG girls ain't bad, they for sure have a 'look' to them in regards to facial features and such and I find they either have really small eyes, or very big ones ymmv. I had a rough time chasing two UG girls when I was a younger cat so I am indifferent on them now from that rough experience with game.

Here is Miss Uganda former Sylvia Namutebi with her Indian husband in the background. Notice the lack of IRT vibes and goofiness.. my brown brother here has swagger and swooped a beauty queen. Good for them.

[Image: honeymoon_3.jpg]
[Image: Talent-Africa-CEO-Aly-Alibhai-with-his-w...d-time.jpg]

She looks fine in the first picture...

But, is it just me, or does she look like a man with a wig in the second picture?

Wouldn't expect that from a beauty queen.

You are being harsh.

Bad angles, her hair isn't 100% that day, etc.

He looks somewhat casual himself. It looks like they had a random photo taken at a day event and they were not anticipating it.

I don't look that far into it. Majority of women never live up to their photos, to be honest. They are skilled in the craft of the bait and switch.

Does a bad photo make her any less attractive? I don't know.. I don't think it does. Maybe better to say it isn't as flattering as the first.

Messages In This Thread