rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination

Kampala Uganda – Number One Love Tourist Destination

“The lady in the turquoise dress is a bit too thick boned for me with facial features that are too big. I prefer more ectomorphic.”
The lady in the turquoise dress is actually about 6-feet tall. You will find many of the Ugandan ladies are very tall. You prefer a slighter built woman which is a commonly shared preference. I would describe the woman in the turquoise dress as athletic build, as are most all Ugandan women. Africans just have more dense, thicker bones than European people. Bone density is approximately 5% higher in African women than European.

“Crunch, how would you rank (for the major cities) Uganda, Kenya, Ethiopia and Tanzania for a one week trip and a one month trip?”
I believe I have placed my cards on the table being a huge fan of Uganda. If your goal is to raise a “Flag” I believe is the correct term here; I would would rate 1) Uganda, 2) Tanzania, 3) Ethiopia, and 4) Kenya. The reason is that Uganda and Tanzania economies suffer more and the populace does not have overall as much immediate access to the finer things in life (dining out, traveling, clubbing on weekends, etc.) elaborate resources, facilities and extensive social media. The reason I rate Uganda over Tanzania, is that I believe the women care for their appearance more, better curves and facilities/resources are more comfortable without being overly priced (makes for a more comfortable visit). You will also find the Ugandan women value being obedient and submissive to their man like no other African nation. Will have no difficulty raising a flag at all in Tanzania, however, lower quality women and less of a happy, friendly disposition displayed by Ugandan women who are always smiling. I rate Ethiopia and Kenya 3 and 4 respectively because the countries are more advanced, and more given to western traditions. The level of education in both countries is considerably higher than the aforementioned countries as well as the economic state of affairs. You will find overall that both Ethiopians and Kenyans are beautiful people, dress well and many well-traveled. You will be very comfortable in both countries as western quality lodging and amenities are everywhere. Kenyan women in particular speak excellent English and have impressive vocabularies. I have likened Kenya to the Ukraine in comparison to raising a flag, although would say your chances are better in Kenya. Also, the Kenyan woman will be much kinder and softer than the Ukrainian woman. Ethiopia is only one Scooby-Snack behind Kenya, however is very similar in social structure and people. To cut to the chase…. In the manner you phrased your post, your main ambition is to raise a flag – again, I wholeheartedly recommend Uganda then Tanzania, followed by Ethiopia and Kenya at a very distant third and fourth.

I am including two photos off the Ugandan lady i got to know quite well during my stay. You be the judge if you believe she is too large boned.

Messages In This Thread