rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

There is a real possibility that ageing can be cured/reversed already this year

There is a real possibility that ageing can be cured/reversed already this year

Quote: (07-22-2018 11:20 PM)jbkunt2 Wrote:  

Some really interesting posts here.

As a 31 year old, I’m starting to think about how I can best slow the aging process.

I’m taking fish oil, zinc, magnesium, vit D and arginine.

My diet is pretty solid. I get all my food from Whole Foods.

I juice a few times a week.

Regularly workout.

Wear sun cream.

Anything I’m missing?

That`s a pretty good supplement program! I would rather go with a 100 percent whey supplement (in conjunction with exercise) though. Why do only arginine? Also keep it pulsative, like in some type of intermittent fasting program. That goes for eating in general, but particularly protein.

Whole Foods are great, but what foods do you buy? If it`s mainly meats, fish, organ meats, nutrient dense veg, tart fruits and some nuts, seeds, herbs and spices...then you`re doing wonderfully. Almost no need to supplement in that case. You could also do krill oil instead of fish oil. It`s better I think. And perhaps eat organ meats and things like brazil nuts instead of zinc supplements. Personally I don`t wear sunscreen, but then again I don`t do sunbathing either. It`s getting burnt that causes inflammation>mutations>cancer. Moderate sun exposure will increase vitamin D levels as we all know, and vit. D has anti-inflammatory and telomere lengthening properties. (No point in taking vit. D in summer.) Coffee also accelerates skin ageing btw. It might have some benefits, but I think it`s a net negative. You`re only as healthy as your weakest link/organ after all. Better to do green/black tea in moderation.

We will stomp to the top with the wind in our teeth.

George L. Mallory

Messages In This Thread