rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Performance Enhancing Drugs in Sports: Would you allow it?

Performance Enhancing Drugs in Sports: Would you allow it?

I get a kick out of our players in the NFL who are so clear HGH/Roid use, it makes me laugh.

However, I'm of the belief that sports, especially professional ones, are purely entertainment. And as such, I want to be entertained with absolutely mind-blowing performances by the players.

So when it comes to performance-enhancing drugs, I say why not? Let players dope and become guinea pigs for an otherwise nascent area of medical study that may help improve the lives of so many human beings.

I bet if two sports leagues came out, with one allowing performance-enhancing drugs and the other not allowing them, we would see more people flock to the one where it's allowed. Why? Because more crazy records, plays, and feats of "enhanced" human ability would take place and that is what people want.

Personally, I think performance enhancing drugs should be on the table for a consenting adult to partake in. The keyword here is "adult". People under the age of 18, probably up to 25 should not be permitted on the basis that one shouldn't mess with the endocrine system until the growth plates fuse. After that, by all means, though an endocrinologist should be the ultimate arbiter when this should be done.

What's your take on this?

Messages In This Thread