rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dealing with Flaky Latin American Girls

Dealing with Flaky Latin American Girls

Had my first daygame date tonight in Argentina, thanks to the tips you shared in this thread. (Wrote this before I saw This is Trouble's advice, but plan to incorporate that in the future as well. Much appreciated.)

Saw this girl today around 1 pm with an incredible ass, busting out of dark jeans, and long black hair.

Approached her and she was very surprised and shy, and after two minutes she told me she had to go, but I persisted in talking to her. She gave me her number.

Then over text she’s very excited that I approached her,

“when you stopped me, I liked it, even though it was very strange.”

We end up chatting back and forth a lot today, and I tell her, I’m going to the gym, but I can meet her tonight at 9 pm back where we first met.

Tip 1: Don’t schedule out too far in advance, try to text her for tonight, or tonight for tomorrow.

Anyway, seems like we’re all set to meet, and then she send me a long text an hour beforehand:

“It’s the first time this has happened, and the truth is that I’m a little bit scared…I don’t know you…the truth is can I trust you? I’m sorry I hope I didn’t offend you only I hope that you understand me and you aren’t offended for what I’ve said to you.”

Rather than text her back, I left her a WhatsApp voicemail.

Tip 2: She needs to hear the sound of your voice because trust is really important.

Anyway, it seems like she flaked because she sent me a voicemail back that I didn’t really understand but it sounded like she said she had "things to do" and "she's sorry". Rather than give up, I text her right before we’re supposed to meet at 8 with, “can we meet at 8:30 instead?”. No response for 20 minutes, and I decide I’m going to go out and game some other chicks. Then I get a response at 8:20pm, “Ok”

I go to meet her and she finds me first, at the place near the park where we agreed to reconnect.

Turns out the girl is a bit older than I thought at 36, and has been married for the last 18 years. She's recently divorced. She’s definitely from a very different background than me: grew up in a rural area, never left the country, married at 18, etc...but I took her to a bar, and we chatted and we got along well. She basically hasn’t been on a date in two decades. As close to chaste as a 36-year old gets.

We have a good conversation over drinks getting to know each other. I walk her out and know I'm not bringing her back with me tonight. Immediately after we leave the venue, we start holding hands. A bit later, I go in for the kiss, I surprise her with just randomly on the sidewalk. We both stop, I’m talking about something and mid-sentence, I lean in and kiss her. She’s into it.

I walk her back to where we met, and we make out again a few times. She’s enjoying it a lot. I'm the first to pull away, and let her know I have to get back.

But I don’t know. She’s from a totally different background, she’s not the girl to date random guys, sans me.

So not sure I’ll see her again. She may be too conservative to bring back, but we’ll see. If we meet up again, great, if not, no big deal.

Thanks for the tips you guys gave. As you can tell, I put them into action immediately and they paid off. Rep points coming your way.

Quote: (07-13-2015 04:02 AM)Suits Wrote:  
If you're serious about self improvement and make real effort, this forum will always have your back.

Messages In This Thread