rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mixx's Medellin Thread: Past, Present & Future....

Mixx's Medellin Thread: Past, Present & Future....

I wish I read an honest post like this before I visited Medillin this past summer.

First, I could not believe all the plastic surgery down there. Half the chicks have their, tits, ass, and lips done. They are great to look at, but they're either bitchy or flakey, if you do get a number the ratio of actual call backs is piss poor, so much that it is emotionally demotivating.

I actually went to Colombia based on reading posts on this website forum. Unfortunately, I should have know that based on the actually number of posts from gringos, that the place was over run and no longer a unspoiled destination. It's probably better to look for places where there are hardly any or no posts, for if you go there you can stand out and slay 'em.

I spent two weeks in Medillin. My original plan was 6 weeks to two months. I could not wait to get out of dodge.

Messages In This Thread