rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mixx's Medellin Thread: Past, Present & Future....

Mixx's Medellin Thread: Past, Present & Future....

Quote: (09-18-2011 05:24 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Quote: (09-18-2011 05:15 PM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

Excellent post Mixx. Now I can safely cross out Colombia from the countries I ever gonna visit.

I think Central America and Brasil are the last holdoust for good ROI and quality women in that region.

CA is such a major backpacking destination, most of it is already flooded.

Id much rather see some old whoremongers than these blonde haired surfers ect. Good thing is the young backpacking dudes dont put alot of effort into swooping local talent aka going out to only local joints, and mainly just trying to fuck the other tourist females. And another good thing is they dont stay in the capitals long.

Only cities I think are still ripe for the picking are San Salvador, Tegucigalpa, Managua (?), and San Jose (outside of a few bars around the main hostels and the Del Rey). I know Panama City has alot of gringos but im not sure if they are going out partying in the main rumba zonas every night.

Messages In This Thread