rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mixx's Medellin Thread: Past, Present & Future....

Mixx's Medellin Thread: Past, Present & Future....

I've been back in Medellin after nearly a 14 month "break", and as many of my local buddies have pointed out, Colombia has changed......a lot!

It's weird how I walk up and down the streets of Medellin and see a Hard Rock Cafe, and even several Citibanks, and a ton of other luxuries that were unheard of not so long ago in 2005 here in Medellin. I even see tourist European women and Canadian women walking the streets alone...at night! Even see SEVERAL high-end cars: Audi TT's/BMW's/Benz's on the streets like if I were in Miami! Something I never saw in the late 90's early 2k unless it was a known drug narco.

With the aforementioned changes, of course Game and getting local girls in bed has changed drastically.

I remember the days where saying you were from Miami got a very receptive reaction that was DHV.

Now, I got a better reception from women in Fargo, ND and Minneapolis when I said I was from Miami, than when I said it in Medellin present day.

So, I immediately had to calibrate my game, and here is what definitely has changed.

THE PAST: In the Late 90's, Early 2k:

1. Gringos/Northern white men were AUTOMATIC DHV's, and being seen with a foreign BF was social success in a females eyes, especially if she dated the blonde, green eyed white men. **This is NO LONGER THE CASE!

2. You could get by with very little spanish, and still have a fuck-fest with quality girls. You could even say you are staying in a hotel/hostel for a few weeks, and it did not matter, you git quality non-pro ass. Good luck pulling that off today.

3. Foreigners were still a mysterious novelty back in 2k, and perceived to be loyal and looking for wives/serious LTR's. *** Wait 'til I tell you what women think now..

PRESENT DAY:

1. Even the lower class barrio girls are VERY CAUTIOUS to date a foreigner. The reputation of white, foreign men being whore-mongers has gone VIRAL even in a place called Santo Domingo - a very low stratus neighborhood! I saw 2 obvious, good-looking gringos at a bar in this Stratus 2 neighborhood....ALONE!

2. You better speak more than a little spanish, as a matter of fact, you'd better speak great Spanish!! The reason for this is that women cannot emotionally "connect" with foreign men, and would always opt for the fun, semi-broke, style-less local who has a social circle of friends she can have fun with at a Finca on weekends.

3. It's all about DAY GAME!! Night game is pretty much dead! I went out with 4 stunning women last night to a bar-lounge, and even though other women were very curious about me, my group FROWNED AT ME for associating with other groups, and merging other women and even cool guys with more girls into the group. I was later told by my group that it was "not cool", and Colombian women do not like guys who are that openly social....wtf? I was even asked not to bring any outsiders (men or women) into our group by my alpha-female!

Another thing about night game; NO HOT WOMEN ARE EVER ALONE - IT IS 100% MIXED SETS! the men in te group are now VERY PROTECTIVE of guys approaching them to secretly steal their women. If a hot woman is alone in a nightclub, she is certainly a pro in disguise.

75% of my bangs in the last 2 weeks have been possible because of being an approach machine during day game: Trains, Buses, Supermarkets, Street corners, Cafe's, Lunch hour restaurants. I approach at least 10 women per day at minimum!

The remaining 25% of my bangs in the last 2 weeks have been through social circle connections - in other words, Girlfriends of one of my guys friends that know my social status locally, and that I speak FLUENT SPANISH.

4. Don't ask hot women you meet to bring a cute girlfriend for your guy friend to meetup - she will bring the UGLIEST girl she can find! Hot girls will NEVER give up their place in the throne of attention for nobody's guy friend, especially if he is a foreigner!

5. If it is raining, you better have a backup piece of ass on standby! The only thing you will see out is ugly girls, couples...and desperate foreign men who don't know better.

6. The abundance of foreigners (even foreign women as I fucked a French Tourist 2 nights ago), has made it increasingly difficult to show immediate DHV and the novelty factor has long faded away like AOL and Myspace.

** One of the reasons foreign men have lost their luster, is that many of them are seen with ugly, poor barrio girls bringing them to eat to high-status restaurants, dance clubs that basically has lowered their value as high value men. If an ugly barrio girl can have a foreign man, then there really is no value for a hot woman to be seen with him. Ugly women will lower any mans value - this is a Universal fact. Don't do it! - especially in Colombia.

FUTURE:

Has Colombia {Medellin, Bogota, Cali, Cartagena, Barranquilla} become the new Eastern Europe of Latin America? I would start to think so, especially the way women in Ukraine/Poland behave towards foreign men, and the easiness to which goods that were hard to come by are now attainable. Every girl in Colombia has a Blackberry and even Iphone 4's for example.

Just like Ukraine, and Easter European women, Colombian (7 or above) women now must truly believe you are not a short-term sex tourist passing by, and be able to PROVE IT!

How do you get laid in Colombia in 2012 and moving forward? You start by making sure you speak great spanish. You then move on to making a solid social life wich include successful guy friends.

Can you still come to Colombia and get laid? Sure you can.....be prepared to do a lot of heavy lifting to prove your worth, something you never had to do in 2000. Then, when you fianlly do get laid, she will be a 7 at best! Anything above a 7 in looks will choose the local big fish who live in Medellin, and also have very high social value.

Once again, you can all thank Facebook, all the dating websites, and foreign men dating ugly, poor, barrio women and bringing them to the high class neighborhoods, shops, restaurants, nightclubs where hot women see them....and lower their value exponentially. Add to this, the easily attainable luxury goods, high-status bars/lounges popping up everywhere making it easier to meet local high-status men.

Mixx

Messages In This Thread