rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Recapping my biggest fail with a girl ever, need help analysing mistakes

Recapping my biggest fail with a girl ever, need help analysing mistakes

About a month ago, I was chatting up this girl. Throughout this chat, I made a few allusions to my attraction to her. She told me she felt uncomfortable talking about anything even remotely sexual with a friend(which I mean, I'm not delusional, she just wasn't attracted to me)so we just went our separate ways. Couple weeks later, I hit her up, and we started talking again. Long story short, she tells me about her Tinder date(fair play to that guy, just hope he knew what he was getting into), how she almost banged the dude and then got oddly stand offish when I told her I didn't want to hear it. From then on, our conversations were mostly me trying to understand why she was so mopey(she said she hit rock bottom and that's why she tried hooking up with the dude)and depressed and how being a slut wasn't good for her. Mistakes were made.
I essentially just said screw it, after she repeatedly shot down my inquiries, and said something along the lines of how she felt more comfortable talking about her life/issues with a cute stranger rather than someone she actually knew.
Obviously, this was going know where, so I said peace out.
At one point, I brought up how she was sort of acting like a slut and she said she didn't care about the word slut. Kind of funny.
Maybe an important detail, but I also recall a text about a lack of male attention and a lack of opportunities to do "things like that." (I forget what that last bit was in regard too.)

Okay, this was just the short, abridged version. In reality it's a super disconnected, days worth of dribble coming from the both of us. I failed so hard, it's cringeworthy. I'm not even going to sugar coat it, I acted like the exact opposite of a strong, alpha male that entire saga. I grew too attached, I got hooked on one girl, tried validating myself to her, etc.

I deserve any ridicule you guys might have for me. It's in the past, and I don't talk to her anymore, but I was a whimpering little bitch and don't blame anyone who wants to make fun of me for my behaviour. Any input is welcome!

Messages In This Thread