rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How easy it is to game Arab/North African women in France or Netherlands?

How easy it is to game Arab/North African women in France or Netherlands?

Quote: (02-01-2018 02:28 AM)Lino Wrote:  

Quote: (01-31-2018 06:07 AM)chinasaiyan Wrote:  

I have heard Arab chicks in France and Netherlands are very open to dating anyone of any background, they dont care about race or ethnicity.... Even Asian Men get to score many Arab chicks there in France, although there are Arab chicks who are into Asians.

So how easy it is for a non Arab to pump Arab women in France or Netherlands ? And how to game them? Where to meet them in France or Netherlands?

Also how much easy are they in France and how much easy in Netherlands?

OP really looks like a troll indeed...what you heard is bullshit, only an extremely small proportion is « open to all races » and asian men come at the very bottom of the hierarchy for them.

Depending on their level of education they will date either arab men or black dudes OR decent white dudes if they are more open. I was raised in France and rarely seen an arab girl with an asian (not even sure I ‘ve seen even one).

If on top of this you dont even speak the language then forget about it.
You would have more chances in London with highly educated arab chicks, they care less about the race.

Edit: you just joined the forum and you dont even have the courtesy of presenting yourself, you come from nowhere and ask a troll question...I should have told you to fuck off instead of answering...

LOL, you dont know any shit about Arab Girls that means, you are one who is a troll indeed... i have heard France is the easiest to score Arab chicks along with Netherlands not London, London is 3rd or 4th.... BTW Asian Dudes do get Arab Girls in France....many Arab Girls date out not few

Messages In This Thread