rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Strategies to Stop Flaking after Quick Day Game Number Closes...

Strategies to Stop Flaking after Quick Day Game Number Closes...

jariel brings ups a good point, the conventional wisdom from the game community is that it's best to wait 2-4 days when hitting a girl up after getting her number, however there is a lot of stuff that can happen in that amount of time. If you're getting a girl's number really quickly after only 5-10 mins. of conversation whether it be day or night game, you better damn well have made a great impression, or found a way to connect with her on some level, because if you're calling her 4 days later who knows how many other guys she's just met, talked to, or if she even remembers you in the first place.

Now I follow convention wisdom and I think it's a mistake to call a girl the very next day, because that will convey that you are overeager, excited, needy, desperate, etc. Right now I normally go out Friday nights and will often collect 1-2 numbers and wait till Monday (3 days) before hitting them up, waiting any longer than that would be a mistake IMHO. Maybe I will start experimenting with only waiting two days instead of three, because I agree that you want to build on that momentum.

Messages In This Thread