rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Strategies to Stop Flaking after Quick Day Game Number Closes...

Strategies to Stop Flaking after Quick Day Game Number Closes...

I do day game at college campuses. My day game interactions last no more than 5-10 minutes. Usually I pull a number from it. Staying any longer in set is a waste of time, and it's mostly not necessary if a player has tight text & phone game. Spend your time gaming more chicks and pulling more numbers.

The biggest challenge in pickup is not getting the number - girls these days give out their numbers like candy. The problem is getting the lizards to pick up the phone when you call, or respond to your text. Often they won't. So how to combat flaky numbers?

The most critical game is played in text and phone.

Keep in mind that she's only actually spoken to you for 5 minutes, you're still a "random" to her. It takes a bit of time to establish enough rapport/comfort for the girl to be invested and comfortable enough to meet with you alone.

In my experience with college girls, it takes a good 2-3 days of steady text correspondence through the course of the day to get her comfortable enough to even answer the phone. An impromptu phone call from a "random" guy is "creepy" to her and they never pick up.

I like the "text to call" strategy. After you exchange a series of texts, you cut the interaction with something like "hitting the gym now, you free for a quick call around 10? Chat like normal adults." Then call her right before she goes to bed that time, talk to her for 20 minutes and set up a time to meet. At this point she knows your voice, you've moved from "random guy" to "normal interesting guy" and she feels comfortable enough to meet you alone.

You probably don't have to deal with this BS with girls 25+, but college girls are of the MSN/Facebook/BBM/texting/"I'm not good on the phone" generation.

So my method is:

Day 1 - get number, text her that night "good meeting you, callback humour")
Day 2-3 - exchange texts through the day to build rapport/establish comfort
Day 4 - "text to call" & phone call
Day 5/6//7 - meet

If you can't get a meet within a week of the number-close, it's a bust - at this point she's likely forgotten what you look like.

IMO this is the most effective strategy to combat flakes from quick number closes, and transition to meet and lay.

Input appreciated.

Messages In This Thread