rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tonight, a bartender pulled me a side and told me that I'm "aggressive"

Tonight, a bartender pulled me a side and told me that I'm "aggressive"

Although I will be the first to admit that white-knightery and similar beta behaviour can be rampant among industry staff (particularly bouncers, as male bartenders are generally more cool and have good game themselves), your story seems fishy.

Long story short, I'm going to bet money that you looked like a textbook PUA (or even worse, PUA-in-training) doing his rounds approaching people he doesn't know hoping something will stick. It's obvious to anyone observing, and it will certainly be obvious to venue staff.
Even if you were't being aggressive, even if you were being super friendly and polite and were just trying to *innocently* make friends. It still doesn't matter because to the owner / manager, you're the guy going around hitting on random girls, making some of them feel creeped out, and more importantly, you probably didn't even spend a penny at the establishment because PUA's like to roll sober and they certainly aren't buying rounds since they don't even know anybody there.

Sorry for the short little rant, but don't play too much of the victim card here.

Grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference

Messages In This Thread