rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cryptocurrency: Future Growth

Cryptocurrency: Future Growth

MSR is interesting. It's the kind of coin I would've been all over during the bull run.

Coins like that with small marketcaps and compelling stories such as, "Its like monero, but it has (blahblahblah some shit that sounds like it might make it better for privacy. Doesn't matter what that shit is, crypto buyers don't know a fucking thing about security.)" can often give extremely outsized returns.

The closest equivilant to MSR from my experience I can think of is OceanLabs (OCL, I think is the ticker?) which was a subsidiary coin of WAVES that had a relationship superficially similar to MSR and XMR. It was a 36x from ICO, which isn't top class like Raiblocks/Nano but is still a seriously nice return on your investment.

I'm so out of the market now that I have no idea whether it'd be a good idea to buy it or not, but it's the kind of thing I'd be giving a serious look if I was.

What's the deal with "RYO"?

Quote: (03-27-2019 05:08 PM)bgbusiness Wrote:  

My current portfolio:
Bitcoin
Ethereum
Ripple
0x

7k invested in so far and will be investing in more this year.

Thinking about investing into EOS & Stellar as I am going to read more about it.

Let's talk about how much you have put money DOWN and BACK IT UP instead of just telling each other what will go up or down.

Your baller 7k investment doesn't give you the right to tell anybody what to do.
Every time I've talked strict numbers and position sizing with somebody I've come to regret it. I don't even like talking percentage returns anymore to most people.

I highly recommend that nobody here post their exact position sizes, how much they've invested in crypto, etc. No good can come of it. The smart people here can look at just the coins somebody's invested in and the kind of things they're saying, and tell prettymuch how much they've made (at least in terms of percentage) without anybody needing to say a thing.

Messages In This Thread