rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Stuck in Life

Stuck in Life

Agree with all posters. At 31 I can tell you that I have felt some of the same things that you described, especially in my late 20s.

At this you need to focus on building a skillset and professional experience so that you can earn money. When you hit 30 you start to realize that you are going to be around 30 more years. Do you hate being poor and lacking opportunities at 27? Then you definitely don't want to be living off of social security and trying to work minimum wage jobs at 60 to live in a group home. You gotta have a long term vision to secure your base living standards.

Stay away from drugs and alcohol. When the fashionable winds of youth die away drugs and alcohol can quickly become a death spiral into depression and physical disability in middle age.

As a side note I can't believe how much I used to lap up the RSD bullshit. The RSD people are the most toxic one dimensional representations of masculinity I have ever seen. Worst part is I really used to admire them and believe them when I was younger. To the point of shilling them to my friends.

Messages In This Thread