rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

infringements notice for my website - please advice

infringements notice for my website - please advice

[quote] (09-18-2011 03:31 AM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

[quote='Jim Kirk' pid='94291' dateline='1316322193']
What jurisdiction do you operate out of? - I.E. New York, United States?[/quote]

He's from the Netherlands. However the domain/hosting he uses is in Provo, UT. No idea if it brings him under the US jurisdiction, and personally I have no idea why someone from Europe would use the US-based web host. Too many potential liabilities here.

[quote]Quote:

You should also delete this post - if the case has been referred to higher end IP attorneys
they may already have bots scouring the internet for anything you do or say.[/quote]

Too be honest i was just looking for a reliable host when building my website. I had no clue on how to build websites when i started and didnt even think about legal consequences. I think its possible to change to a host from country/ small pacific island that doesnt give a damn.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Messages In This Thread