rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chef's Lounge

Chef's Lounge

Thanks for all the menus!

Some of the links don't work but those that work are more than enough to keep me busy, plus grocery stores are great daygame venues!

Generally, can I assume that Western food is generally better for the body than authentic Asian/Chinese? Of course I'm referring to home cooked recipes, not restaurant or frozen food, and I'm pretty sure many "restaurants" serve you frozen food prepared in some central kitchen that they reheat.

Talking about hard boiled eggs, what's the best way to make sure that my eggs don't look like the Moon surface when peeled? My yolks tend to be very on point but my egg shells are almost always unpeelable.

I get them to a rolling boil on medium, but would sometimes switch to high when I get impatient especially at the moment when it gets to a simmering boil. I'd then cover the pot and let them sit for 9 mins.

Messages In This Thread