rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hidden Signs of Low Quality Women

Hidden Signs of Low Quality Women

Quote: (11-26-2018 07:15 PM)NoMoreTO Wrote:  

I'd also like to 2nd the relationship with others / ugly friends. I am wary of a hot girl who has only unattractive friends also. It means she needs to be in control and have the power over them (given to her by her superior looks). Ideally the girl is able to interact with all types of people and is comfortable in her skin. To me this is a true sign of beauty. A girl who can show respect to people who are maybe a little ugly, or old, kids, or people who just don't serve a function for her is very attractive these days. It can be hard to find a girl in the west in a big city who doesn't have this cut throat climber attitude.

This^^^ is such an underrated factor.

When a hot girl has hot friends, it shows that she isn't afraid of being seen as "less attractive." Hot girl with ugly friends probably means she needs some kind of ugly backdrop to feel confident about herself, possibly signaling to signs of low self esteem.

Also shows where her habits lie. I'd bet that a group of hot girls is more responsible about their health & fitness, while a skinny girl with ugly friends might be tempted to go get ice cream more often.

Messages In This Thread