rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My escalation is poor but my intention is clear

My escalation is poor but my intention is clear

Met a girl through instagram before christmas, we went on 3 dates before she left for Christmas break, she was keen and wanted to see me before she left so I saw her the 3rd time the day before she left. The first date was a drinks date where she was an hour late to meet her friends because she spent time with me, there is very little kissing at the end. On the second date we go for sushi, we go to near her place and look for coffee but the coffee shops are closed, I suggest going for coffee at her place but she says there is no coffee there, we find a pub, we kiss more and I leave her. 3rd date we go for drinks again, and we say some nice things about each other, she asks that I describe her in 3 words, I ask for the same and she says Im charismatic and shes not met anyone like me before.

She came back for NYE for 1 day and texts if Im free for a coffee and I say no, she asks if I want to join her and her friend for dinner and I said I cant but counter offer a different date for when shes back, its sushi again, she is a big foodie and is always eating out at fancy restaurants, she is a model, and she is a socialite. Just kissing again. 5th date is drinks and food, I am leading and choosing date venus and times, she is travelling an hour to meet me at these places. I drop her off after and as im kissing her in the car I say I have to go soon, but lets hang out some more, it gets awkward and she says she has to get up early, so I leave without sex again. The next day she tags me in a photo I took of her in one of the sushi places but then deletes it, I text to say what have you been tagging and untagging me in! she does not respond, this was two days ago. Im thinking of freezing her out for a week, and then just suggesting we cook together.

Im just confused as to whether she likes me or not. Acknowledge my escalation has been poor. Was wondering if she was using me as a provider or free meals but she has met me for drinks, stayed with me after food for drinks. She eats out all the time so looks like she doesn’t need me to be taking her to these places. Wanted me to meet her friends, initiates more than I do to see if we can meet. Not sure if asking to go into her place has turned her off.

Some other info on her: she is 20, was in a 5 year relationship, but broke up about 6 months ago, first 3 months she was distort and didnt come out of the house, last 3 months shes been completely extroverted and going out almost all the time. Says she doesnt want a bf now.

Messages In This Thread