rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Most alpha culture in high-income, industrialized world?

Most alpha culture in high-income, industrialized world?

Quote: (04-05-2018 01:40 PM)Volk Wrote:  

How does 5% to 8% end up becoming 80% of the professional team?
It's like being a professional football player pre-selects for a certain physique and a kind of people.

Good post overall (I snipped most of it), but I thought I'd address this part as people might postulate on it. The two best players on the planet (Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi) for the past decade are white (not WASP, but definitely white outside of the US). Soccer doesn't require the attributes that West Africans (most slave descendants in the USA, and Jamaica) possess. It requires them somewhat, but also with others. Therefore, those of West African descent don't dominate that sport like they dominate sprinting and other things.

Yeah, lots of kids who do really well are black, but it isn't fast-twitch muscle genetics etc in the same way it is in lots of other sports. I'll go into this in more detail should people be interested in hearing my thoughts.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Messages In This Thread