rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The E. Michael Jones thread

The E. Michael Jones thread

@Kid Twist

Agreed.

@911

Never said they were incompatible, just that his emphasis was out of proportion to the Bible emphasis. It would be like saying you wanted to talk about an airplane, and all you do is talk about different kinds of airplane tires, never mentioning that airplanes fly. It's odd.

@NoMoreTO

I understand what you are saying, but Jones can talk about Christianity for over an hour and never mention love. He is essentially doing a reframe based on a single Biblical verse.

I do agree that this understanding is very helpful in explaining the behavior of the Jews, which he also redefines by the way, not as a people, but as deniers of Christ. A spiritual definition.

My view is something that he has said himself. That he is trying to keep dialogue open and avoid violence. I don't think he literally believes that Jesus can be summed up as the Logos. I think he is selectively describing Jesus this way as a political move. To keep rational discussion on the table as a bulwark against irrational tribal conflict.

I think it's a bit of manipulation in service of a greater good as he sees it, and not a simple declaration of what he believes.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Messages In This Thread