rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The E. Michael Jones thread

The E. Michael Jones thread

I figured I'd start this thread because a) I can't find that one was previously made and b) because lately it seems we've been having discussions about globalism, cultural Marxism, the Jews, and Jesus/God in disparate topics, but this could be a good place to tie them all together.

The reason being, because I believe E. Michael Jones is the only more-or-less known person out there articulating all these issues without holding back. Now, some of you might not agree with Jones because he's Catholic, but hear him out.

Simply put: he primarily deals with the Christian/Catholic vs. Jewish conflict of the past 2,000 years, and all its permutations (economic, cultural, philosophical, theological). For those who would poo-poo the Catholic Church, keep in mind that for hundreds of years it was the main, in some cases only, force pushing back against Jewish economic and cultural subversion. In recent years, starting in 1965, the Catholic Church has publicly denounced that, but speaking from personal experience I can tell you that many Roman-Catholics personally oppose Judaism. Mel Gibson is not the exception to the rule.

Over the course of his writing and talks, Jones also touches on Protestantism as a political move to steal church property and engage in usury and other Judaic practices (with a theological justification written up after the fact), sexual liberation as a form of control, the homosexual as the rebel against the natural order, and more.

Ultimately, he always comes back to Logos, the natural order of the universe, as passed down from Heraclitus and Anaxagoras to the Gospel of St. John and Jesus Christ. In rejecting Christ as the Messiah, and instead choosing the zealot Barabbas, the Pharisees/Jews chose the way of the revolutionary and have continued to play that role from Calvary to Trump.

Anyway, some essential watching:

Messages In This Thread