rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How can I move to Switzerland?

How can I move to Switzerland?

Quote: (01-26-2018 06:36 AM)eonbre Wrote:  

Quote: (01-26-2018 04:17 AM)Georges89 Wrote:  

Switzerland is a beautiful country. The people are well-natured, respectable and tend to care about their country and local community. Hence I can understand why they are cautious about immigrants.

I can get that there isn't really a 'nightlife' as such compared to other countries in Europe, but for me its hands down one of the best places to live on the planet, if you have a decent job, and like the outdoors. The natural landscape is simply stunning, but I also like the peaceful feeling in Switzerland. Low crime rates, (mostly immigrants that commit the crimes to be fair) and a well-run system in regards to infrastructure, public transport and also politics. I like the fact that it's really clean. Nowhere can be 'too clean' in my opinion.

Go and spend sometime in a dirty country like India or Cambodia and you'll never take clean streets for granted again.

I would love to live there one day, although the challenge is finding a way in that is also compatible with my own career interests here in the UK, so we'll see. At least for now it can be a great place to go every year for a hiking trip, and a visit to one of their amazing natural springs.

From London, I can board a train to Paris, and then take a second train all the way to Lausanne, arriving by mid-afternoon, which makes it extremely convenient.
What do you do? btw how much can Software engineers earn from junior to senior?

I'm building a career as an 2D Animator.

No idea about software engineers, but typically you may have more luck finding work with a technical skillset, so I imagine you should be able to find something if you have 1-2 years experience in your industry at least.

Messages In This Thread