rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Who Taught Aziz Ansari The Zero Date Bang Recipe?

Who Taught Aziz Ansari The Zero Date Bang Recipe?

Quote: (01-16-2018 01:41 AM)Agastya Wrote:  

Quote: (01-15-2018 08:48 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

Cobra - you know good and well it was your fellow IRT Agastaya that made the ridiculous argument about trading white liberals for conservative browns. You apparently missed what Enigma pointed out, which is that you and your fellow street shitters voted for Hillary by 80% (the other 20% probably don’t shit in the street).

Therefore it would seem saving the country means stopping you people from coming in droves on H1B visas.

You keep implying you have some great game. I really doubt that but way to go. You don’t need to keep telling me.

My original point and answer to your question about why we are focusing on the lack of game instead of the false accusation stands: learning from Aznari’s mistakes is a learning opportunity, while just crying “but that’s not fair he was falsely accused” helps no one.

I’m putting you on ignore and will not be replying further since you have clearly lost the plot.

Edit - you are being called an IRT because you keep bringing up Indian this and brown that at every turn.

[Image: lol.gif]

Someone says Aziz shouldn't have been falsely accused (a fact), and you respond by calling an entire race of people street shitters?

I doubt you would have had the balls to say something similar about black people.

And isn't your step mother Indian?

Utterly hypocritical and pathetic.

Black people don’t shit in the street so I doubt I’d say something similar.

And my step mother says the same thing. You people are mostly a menace (80% for Hillary really says it all, and no your hamster can’t explain it away).

I wasn’t talking about the Indian “race”, I was talking about your “culture” if it makes you feel better.

You seem perfectly comfortable talking about white culture in derogatory terms and then accusing anyone that argues with you of being “triggered” or “butthurt” well now you and your little buddy Cobra seem to be the ones triggered and butthurt.

You’re both running coordinated subversion.

Cobra even went so far as to pretend he didn’t know it was you saying the EXACT same shit about replacing white people with brown people.

You two aren’t fooling anyone and I couldn’t care less if you’re offended.

Edit - actually I responded (for the 3rd or 4th time) answering Cobra’s question as to why everyone wasn’t focused on the “false accusation” (and once again, he wasn’t falsely accused, he was accurately accused of what amounts to horrible game).

Messages In This Thread