rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Who Taught Aziz Ansari The Zero Date Bang Recipe?

Who Taught Aziz Ansari The Zero Date Bang Recipe?

Quote: (01-15-2018 03:13 PM)eradicator Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

It's pretty difficult to sue for libel if you're a celebrity. But if this guy's income is hit, he might have a case. If it were me, I'd drag her through the courts until she was penniless from lawyer's fees and mentally exhausted to the point of breakdown.

Someone needs to do this to one of these women or every man's personal history is going to be public knowledge everywhere.

I’m not a lawyer but who is Aziz going to sue here? The girl used a fake name with the website. I guess he can sue the sites calling him an alleged rapist? All they have to do is put the word “alleged” in there and they are covered I think?

He could sue the media site here, "babe," and say they made a bunch of unsubstantiated, anonymous claims that destroyed his livelihood.

Anyone can print something from an "anonymous" source, so in my opinion, this media company is on shaky ground. Let's put it another way.

Let's say I reported that an anonymous source claimed that Mariah Carey likes to drink her own urine and that caused a major drop-off in concert and CD sales, plus humiliation in front of her kids.

Well, it seems to me there is some sort of lawsuit in there. I'm no lawyer, but this seems far outside the bounds of what's allowable.

By the way, celebrities can win such lawsuits even it's hard for them to win libel suits because they're public figures. Rebel Wilson won a big one recently in Australia and I don't think what was said about her comes close to what we're discussing here.

Messages In This Thread